Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sarah & Greg

Halloween night... Could you think of a date that would be more fun for a wedding? I don't think so! This wedding was an absolute blast! Patti (Sarah's mom) contacted me a few months back and asked if I'd be interested in covering the wedding and of course I said YES!! She told me the reception was costumed, so I couldn't wait to see what everyone came up with. I love Halloween and the idea of a Halloween wedding sounded like a great time!

And I was right! All the ghosts, goblins and witches came out for the event (heck, even that creepy Burger King dude made an appearance!) Everyone was in character (as you can see from the pictures!) In the wedding party alone there was a devil, Jack the Ripper, Jose Cuervo, a couple of winged creatures, a mobster, a sportsfan and a witch! I got a real good laugh out of watching the Ninjas serve coffee! That's something you don't see every day!

Thanks for letting me be a part of your day, Sarah & Greg! You were made for each other and I have no doubt that you will be together for a very, very long time!

No comments: