Thursday, November 20, 2008

We're Back!

What a wonderful trip we had! We went to Bermuda to celebrate our annivesary (and the kids stayed home - thanks Nana, Papa and Grandma for watching them!) The water was gorgeous, the weather was perfect (high 70s and sunny!) And what made it even better was hearing about all the snow they were getting at home! We stayed at Cambridge Beaches, which I can't recommend enough! Everyone was so friendly and the service was excellent. Plus the rooms had amazing views and were huge! So if you're planning a trip to Bermuda any time soon, check out Cambridge Beaches. I told Drew that I'm glad we booked this trip a long time ago since it was before the economy started to fall apart. We definitely would have held off going if we had waited to book it just because it seems like the whole world is in flux right now. But I'm thrilled we got to go - it was worth every penny!

Now we're home and getting back into the routine of everyday life. Here are a few of the pictures from our trip (I know, there's a lot, but it was really wonderful!)















2 comments:

Teresa Pomerantz said...

Hi Kim! How did he get you in front of the camera? Your pictures look great and I am glad you had a good time. How are your kiddos doing?
Teresa

Kim said...

LOL - He grabbed the camera and started shooting before I could stop him! He's getting good with the 5d. :) How are you doing? It's great to hear from you! The kids are all great - getting big as I'm sure yours are!